Sunday, February 17, 2013

Food...

Was bored on the 10th of Feb.... made Char Sui Bao.






And I made it without using yeast.
Yummy...!

Yesterday, i made Rawa Thosai with dhall curry.
Rawa Thosai... ready packet and just add water. Alagapal's brand. As for the dhall curry, I made from scratch. Easy peasy!!!

"Mommy... make the thosai from scratch too!"
mmmm... I'll just go buy the normal thosai ready packet.


Today.................

Cooked Thai Fried Bee Hoon with Pad Thai paste. Nice, but I still need to add some salt, chicken stock, a few drops of lemon juice to give it a kick!


There we go..... "Mommy, I give you 2 thumbs up!!!"

Last but not least.... for dessert it was Vanilla ice-cream sprinkle with Milo. It's so delicious and I'm out of bananas!

Okay.... I'm out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment